Tuesday 19 June 2018

10 years of marriage - & counting.



On Saturday 14th June 2008, my now husband made me the happiest woman alive by making me his wife. He lifts me up when I am down, he wipes my tears when I cry, & he encourages me in everything that I do, whether that be; Younique, Acti-Labs or Scentsy - he has my back 110%. 

He is not just my husband, he is also my best friend. After almost 13 years of being together (9th September 2018) 2 children & a MILLION meltdowns from me, he is still there by my side. still taking my shit. still wiping my tears, but MOST OF ALL, still loving me for the crazy, shit hot, manic depressive mess that I am. 


He has truly seen me at my lowest, rock bottom. & still he stays firmly planted by my side, still loving me, keeping me grounded on the sane, even when some-days I make it incredibly hard for him, I know I am no angel, & that I have my issues, but he has never given up on me. He is a true gent through & through. He is the piece to my heart that has always been missing, & I will never stop loving him. 


Neil Mortimer - Didact343 you are my world & I love you so much. 
You will forever be my always.  I can't believe it has been 10 years, we have had our ups & downs, like every couple does, but every time, we always come out stronger! 

Even when I abuse you with Fish Fingers. 




On Saturday 16th June 2018, we celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary by having lunch at Pizza Hut, then we had a nice walk round Junction 32 shopping center got an ice cream from Thorntons, got our daughter a couple of birthday presents then we came home. it absolutely threw it down in the taxi  we then had to charge into the house which resulted in us getting soaked, but it was rather fun! It felt I was 18 years old again & he was 24. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment