Wednesday 4 March 2015

Diary Post #80! - 2000 likes!



Dear Diary...

Today, my facebook blog page A Woman Of Many Roles; Full Time Mummy, Hosewife & Living With Depression. has hit 2000 likes. I have been running my page for 3 years now. I got into Blogging in 2012 when my friend suggested it to me after I had a really bad bout of PND after having my son & since then the rest is history. Doing my blog has really helped me to turn a corner where my depression is concerned.. & I like to think that a lot of the posts I put on here nowadays are positive posts. I dont want people to think I am a miserable coot. 

it was then that I decided after seeing a lot of other bloggers doing it, to set up my facebook page due to people being arsey about all my posts going onto my personal Facebook page.. now everything goes onto my blog page & its blooming everyday. I really enjoy blogging. I have made new friends & met a lot of nice people throgh doing it & I would strongly recommend blogging to anyone... 

if you havent already checked out my page & hit the like button then please do, & if you also have a facebook page then please send me a private message on my personal page Jharmain Mortimer & I will most definetely return the like. Also if you are interested, I would glady do some share for shares with you too.. (if you do not know what a share for share is, it is simply me sharing the URL of your page or a post from your page onto my page, & you sharing the URL of my page or a post from my page onto yours, which potentially could get us both more coverage & lots more new likes :) 

ANYWHO... I am starting to waffle on & babble slightly now, as I do when I am nearing the end of my posts. so I shall end this post here, & I hope to see you all on my Facebook page. 

18 comments:

  1. What an exciting milestone! Facebook is a bit of a mystery to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay congrats on hitting 2000 likes! Keep it up xx

    http://angelahamilton2014.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad blogging has helped you too - it's like free therapy for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. COngratulations. It can sometimes be hard to grow your figures, but that is ACE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on hitting that milestone, onwards and upwards! www.thedairyofajewellerylover.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations - that is a great achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's amazing! I think I've just passed 100......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, that is amazing. I was chuffed to hit 500 and would ecstatic to hit as many as you x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done brilliant achievement

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww fantastic news lovely :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant! Now on to 3,000! I'm still a lowly 1,000 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done on the milestone! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations - reaching a milestone always makes me do a happy dance

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats that's brilliant work :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on hitting 2000 likes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, 2000 likes is awesome! Well done

    ReplyDelete