Sunday 3 February 2019

A-Z Challenge - Q is for Queasy. (Thanks for sharing your germs kids!)



- Q is for Queasy!!

I really wasn't sure on what to do for this post.. I have spent a few days trying to think something up, then all of a sudden I fell ill & the post came to me! Let's talk about how your children decide to keep everything to themselves asides from their germs.. Frankly, I would rather share some chocolate with them & they keep their germs to themselves, but noooooo....

So for the last 2 days I have been in bed feeling queasy & like the life is being drained from my body every-time I stand up, after my daughter decided to share her stomach bug with me that she had last week - Gee, cheers babe! 

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely hate seeing my children poorly, it's not a nice thing to see & the only thing you want to do at the time is take it all away from them & have it yourself... 

Well, I guess I got my wish this time round didn't I? DAMN IT. 

Oh the joys of children. Sorry this isn't a very long post, but i'm feeling rather half dead right about now & I could do with a sleep whilst the husband has taken the germinators to their nanna's for a few hours! 

Join me in my next post when I will hopefully be feeling a little better & thanks for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment