Tuesday 8 January 2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Let's do the A-Z Challenge - A is for Achievement.

- HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 



I hope you all had an amazing Christmas & that you all put 2018 to bed nicely & brought 2019 in with pure style, surrounded by all of your loved ones, having an amazing time. 

First off, I want to apologise to anyone who still follows my blog & hasn't heard from me in a while! I am not going to lie, its been an up & down roller coaster of emotions for me since August 2017. My grief & demons sort of caused me to abandon ship a little bit here & for that I do apologise, but I am back now, feeling much better & ready to rock a new year with my blog & get you guys (hopefully) hooked again!

So to start off the new year I wanted to do the A-Z challenge again, & for anyone who has been following me since I started my blog back in the day, you will know that I actually started this challenge back in 2013 but never finished it. (Oops) but this time I am determined to finish it, & it will also give me something to focus on a little bit too.. 

If you are new to my blog then hello & welcome! 
don't forget to LIKE my Facebook Page: Life Begins At Mum
& follow me on Twitter: @Jharr87




So without any further ado, let's do this!




A is for ACHIEVEMENT. 

I don't get a lot of things right in my life, there are literally only three things in my life that I feel I got right & that is, meeting the love of my life & marrying him, having the bestest friend in the whole wide world who always picks me up - Katie Wearing, & my number one of course, is my children!

Joel & Felicity mean so god damn much to me, that I literally almost died having them! but you know what else? I literally wouldn't change a god damn thing about them! 



Joel will be 9 years old this year & he's in year 3 at school. He is so much like his dad it's unreal, he is a true GAMER, but he is also an emotional little soul, the kindest little boy & the bestest big brother you could ever think of. 

Felicity will be 5 years old this year & she started reception September 2018 & she is loving it. she loves to roleplay with her toys & she is the funniest, & cheekiest kid ever, she's very witty & definitely doesn't miss a trick! 

I absolutely adore the bones of them both & I am quite literally, the luckiest mum in the world. 








No comments:

Post a Comment