Saturday 12 January 2019

A-Z Challenge - E is for Exhausted

E is for Exhausted!

I am not going to lie, I wasn't going to do a blog post today. After a rough night's sleep last night, I have been completely exhausted today & in auto-pilot mode. 

I did manage to do some cleaning around the house, but then we spent the afternoon all sat on the sofa with munches watching Wall E for the first time with Joel & Fliss, to which originally, Joel didn't want to watch it & Felicity was very excited to watch it, but then by the end of the film it was like they had role reversed. Joel was utterly glued to the film & didn't peel his eyes away from the tv screen even for a second, & Felicity kept getting bored & trying to annoy everyone! 

After the film was finished I was completely drained & just couldn't manage to keep my eyes open anymore, so Neil sent me up to bed for a sleep whilst he sorted Joel & Felicity's tea out, he's been amazing with me today, even though I have been slightly grumpy due to feeling sore, as it always starts to affect my mood too! 

Living with multiple chronic illnesses & chronic pain can really take its toll on a person, & it's even worse when said person is a mum & can't always rest when her body needs too! Luckily for me, I have an amazing & supporting husband who will take over with the children whenever I am running on empty & I know there are a lot of people out there that don't have that support & that is why I feel that I am so lucky. 

I will be sleeping tonight that is for sure. 




No comments:

Post a Comment