Friday 8 February 2019

A-Z Challenge - T is for Time.. (Spent with family)


T is for Time.. 
(Spent with Family) 

Our family has been through a lot over the last 4 years. I have put our family through a lot over the last 4 years, but they haven't given up on me yet. I don't get to spent much time with my children out of bed, & when I do, it's only for a few hours before I am back in bed again! Joys of being a spoonie mum. Thankfully, my husband & even my children totally get it. Somedays my children will crawl into bed with me with their tablets & just lie with me whilst I rest, other days, I might lie on the sofa with my duvet & a hot water bottle whilst watching them kill each other on "Super Smash Bros" but there are also rare good days, where I will muster up every ounce of energy that I have & go out with my family for a meal, or I will sit on a bench in the park resting, whilst my children run around chasing each other. I used to sit & feel super guilty about being as poorly as I am, but I am getting used to it now, & Iam realizing that on the days I need to rest, I should really listen to my bodys whispers, before they become screams! 

My children don't care what we do, whether it's running around a park or watching something on their tablet snuggled up in my bed. Just so long as they get to spend some time with me, that's all that matters to them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment