Thursday 10 January 2019

The A-Z Challenge - C is for capturing memories!

- C is for Capturing Memories!

Tell me I am not the only one?!!
Surely I can't be the only mum that gets accused by her husband of being a Japanese tourist?

I can't help that I like to take pictures of my children! especially when one day, my children  won't be children anymore & I won't be able to get those moments back once they are gone! so, I do what I am sure every mother does & I capture every single moment one that I can.

Even if the husband does tut & moan at me! ;) 

Everyone tells me that my children are so photogenic, & that's probably down to me, sticking a camera in their face from the second they were born (oops) but at the same time, I don't regret it, because I have thousands of memories I can now look back on (literally)

& tonight was one of those nights.. The husband tutted away at me whilst myself & Felicity spent some time together, doing silly selfies! & that, ladies & gentlemen, is one of the best things about being a mum! spending time with your children & making me them smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment