Friday 18 January 2019

A-Z Challenge - K is for Katie


- K is for Katie!

I would like to ask you guys a very BIG favor.  
my best friend Katie suffers with EDS, a rare connective tissue disorder that she spends every day doing her best to spread awareness on! so I am asking you guys if you would please, click on the links provided & show her as much support as possible! I am more than sure she would appreciate it. 


Katie Wearing is a 33 year old long term sufferer of EDS & everyday she has to endure bone & muscular pain but still everyday she struggles on to spread awareness for her condition. 


She is a true warrior & a true friend, so this is my way of returning the favor & being a good friend back. please show her some support by joining her page & saying hello! & don't forget to tell her that I sent you.



Katie Wearing EDS Awareness Facebook Page: DinkyKt's EDS Diarys

Katie Wearings YouTube: Katie's Channel
Katie Wearings personal Facebook Page: Katie Wearing EDS Warrior



No comments:

Post a Comment