Wednesday 16 January 2019

A-Z Challenge - I is for Incentive.

I is for Incentive!

Since being diagnosed with Manic Depression I have dabbled in a lot of things to try & help me stay positive. In 2015 I joined a make-up company called Younique. I did this for 9 months before bullies drove me away, it broke my heart because I had put my all into my business & got so damn far with it, but it was also the only way out of the bullying, so in May 2016 I left Younique. 

About a month later, I was bored of doing nothing, so I started looking for something else to do & that is when I came across Acti-Labs, another make-up company, & after speaking to a friend who was in that company, I decided to join her team! however, I still couldn't get Younique out of my head so I left after 5 months & decided to try & go back to Younique & in November 2016 I did exactly that. I absolutely loved being back at first, but in the 6 months I had been away from it, it had changed so much & become very bitchy & clicky! The girls in the team I had joined seemed so lovely at first, but after a few months in, things started to change, the lady I joined under left, so I was then under someone else & she was a bit of a control freak, even tho she knew about my health conditions, she still tried to push me to do much more than what I was capable of. After 10 months under her i'd had enough. I lost all my passion for Yonique & I just wanted out. It was all too similar to the first time round, people pushing me around, treating me like they were my boss, when actually, I only joined Younique as a little hobby to keep the darkness at bay. So in November 2017, I finally left Younqie for the last time, but this time it was like having closure, I haven't once wanted to go back since. Then one day I was talking to another friend Jackie, & she mentioned Scentsy to me, this is a company that sells electric warmers, paraffin wax, & lots of other stuff for both adults & children. After Younique though, I was obviously cautious so I decided to buy a warmer from her first & see what I thought of it, & of course, I absolutely loved it, so much so that I decided to join her team in November 2018.


I have now been doing Scentsy for 15 months & I absolutely adore it, even Neil is a big fan of the warmers, & Felicity is a HUGE fan of the Scentsy Buddies, she's got around 7 of them, but her favorite at the moment is her Disney Minnie Mouse Scentsy Buddy. 

Scentsy definitely was the best move for me, no drama, n pressure, just me, doing a little hobby & keeping positive!











No comments:

Post a Comment