Sunday 4 December 2016

2017 is my year! Bring it on.


Dear Diary...

Wow! it's been a few weeks since I posted here, but I guess at the same time, that is a good thing, because when I am not posting here, that means I am happy & not thinking negatively! not that I want my blog to be entirely negative because I don't, I love being able to post positively about how happy I am feeling & how good things are going, which right now they really are.. 

At the beginning of November I joined back up to Younique which for me has been a massive boost in my confidence, I have already qualified my business & I am now heading for my next promotion! it has been something that I am strongly passionate about ever since it came into my life in July 2015, but it's only now that I am truly starting to enjoy my life & my journey. after a dark 5 months, I am now seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I am now within a new team, a new sponsor, & they're all just an amazing bunch of girls, they really have my back & I finally feel as though I fit in somewhere, & I have never in my life felt like that, I have always felt as though I have been someones second option, when the thing they wanted didn't go right, then & only then would they choose me! well, I don't want to be anybody's option no more, so I am finally doing things for me! I have never felt the feeling that I have inside of me right now, & that feeling is DRIVE, drive to make myself thrive & become someone I want to be! Although I am still having a lot of health issues, I am not letting it get me down, I am trying my very best to stay positive! everyday I try to the find the positive in every negative. I do now truly believe that some things happen for a reason, & because of that, because I have learnt to let go of things & people that bring me down & only want me for their benefit, I am in a really good place right now!

I am currently going through a lot regarding my health! I have had 2 MRI scans in the past 6 weeks, the first one on my spinal cord & neck came back all clear, & the second one on my brain which I had on Wednesday (30th November) I am still awaiting the results! I have an appointment with my neurologist on 9th December, & I am hoping that he can give me my results & its not another wait to see my neurosurgeon! on top of that, I also have an appointment on 12th December at the Glaucoma clinic for a field test & then a further appointment will be booked for me to see a consultant in the new year, which I am sorta hoping will be the answers to all my migraines, as my shunts malfunctioning have already been ruled out, so regarding my health, I have a lot going on! but my Younique & my little family are what are keeping me strong right now! My husband is amazing, my children are my world & Christmas is around the corner, life doesnt get any better than that! I am so excited to spend it with my little family! 

At the moment life is good & I am loving how good I feel. I just hope this good feeling inside me carries on! because I like being who I am right now. 2017 is going to be my year, I can just feel it in my bones! I am going to grow & develop & become the person I have always wanted to be & nobody is going to stop me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment