Saturday 24 January 2015

Diary Post #73 - Mummy to a beautiful little girl.

Dear Diary... 

I can't believe that 6 months have passed since I brought Felicity into the world, to me it still only feels like yesterday that I was laid in theatre bawling my eyeballs out cuddling her in my arms after a very long & painful 10 hour back to back labor. It feels incredibly strange to say that in 6 months time, she will be 1 years old, I have been so busy getting to know her & soaking up every last beautiful moment with her & creating memories, that I havent noticed how much she is growing right before my very eyes! time really does go far too quickly. 

At 6 months old her development is at the stage of an 8 month old in most areas. she has been sitting up unaided since she was 5 months old & she is now determined to get crawling... personally I think she might bum shuffle at first, she already does the worm along the floor when she is laid on her back by pushing with her legs, something i've still yet to catch on camera! ;) 

she just totall amazes me, she is the most beautiful & sweetest little girl I have ever laid my eyes on, already she has such a cheeky little personality. when she wants something she has started babbling "mmmm, mmm, mmm" I could swear she is trying to say mum! or maybe that is just my imagination, because I am desparate for her to say mum before she says dad haha. 

to say I am in love would be an utter understatement. 
i'm well & truly besotted, Joel & Felicity have totally completed me. 









No comments:

Post a Comment