Friday 9 January 2015

Diary post #71 - 'Six months as a mum of two!'

Dear Diary...

The past six months has been the most life changing time of my life.. I have experienced good days, bad days, & a lot of challenging days, but it has all been so rewarding & amazing at the same time. On 3rd July 2014 at 39 weeks gestation, our little girl Felicity was born weighing 7lb 14oz! she was & is, the most beautiful little girl that I have ever laid my eyes on. 

From day one her big brother Joel has been utterly besotted. even now he adores the bones of her, his nickname for her is "misses" when he is talking to her it's always "hello misses" it's so damn cute! I have had my struggles adjusting to a life with two children, when Felicity was just 10 weeks old, my post natal depression started rearing it's ugly head once more, but this time round, I knew the signs, I could tell I was slipping! so I spoke with my health visitor & she arranged weekly visits to come & see me & I went back onto my medication.. I am still having those visits, although they're every 3 weeks now! which can only be a good thing, right? 

so far, I am taking each day as it comes when it comes to my moods & depression & when it comes to my children, I am cherishing every last moment whilst they are young because although they get along now, things could very well change once the "teenage years" begin ;) 

Thank you for reading. X 

1 comment:

  1. I think its great your health visitor is so supportive!! your children are so adorable and you are an amazing mummy xx

    ReplyDelete