Sunday 7 December 2014

Diary Post #65.


Dear Diary.. 

I still cant believe that Felicity is 5 months old, she is now practically sitting up all by herself - almost! I have to place pillows around her when she's exploring on the living room floor because sometimes she will wobble & fall, bless her! then today she rolled over for the first time, I placed her onto her back on the livingroom floor with some toys whilst I popped into the kitchen to make her a bottle, & when I returned she was on her front! I asked Neil if he'd put her on her front & he said no, so I placed her onto her back once more & placed one of her rattles just out of reach, & right there in front of my very eyes, she rolled straight from her back onto her front & grabbed her rattle! she had such a cheeky & accomplished smile on her face! I have never felt such pride! 

I can't wait for the day she starts finding her feet & moving around, I still remember those days with Joel, & although he was a total nightmare & was into everything, I loved every moment! Joel started crawling around 7-8 months, but I honestly think Felicity will be on the move around 6-7 months, she's so ready to get going! 

Being a mum of two is totally amazing, so many milestones that are still to come for both of my children, next for Joel is starting reception in September, I know for a fact that I am going to whale like a good'un I cant actually believe he's 4 years old, my babies are growing up & although sometimes it saddens me, it makes me truly proud that I have created two beautiful & amazing children! 

Go me! ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment