Sunday 9 June 2013

Diary Post #17 Temple Newsam :)

Dear Diary... 

So yesterday, me, my son, my husband & his parents all had a day out in the Sunshine. We visited Temple Newsam in Leeds, had a nice long walk & then had a picnic on the grass in the sunshine & Joel played football & flew gliders with his Daddy & Granddad :) 

It was a lovely day, I thoroughly enjoyed myself as did everybody else! needless to say our son well & truly slept last-night, we didn't hear a peep from him until 8am this morning! today my husband is only working one hour & then he is coming home this afternoon, meanwhile I am waiting in for Joel's new swimming pool to arrive & hoping that the weather picks up because at the moment its dull & cloudy :( I want the sunshine to come out & play. 

below I have included some of the photo's token from yesterdays adventure. I hope you all enjoy them. :) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment